Full power, easy installation and operation;
Strengthen radio signal to Increase the effective range and coverage area for Wi-Fi communication;
Save wiring costs, easily build a wireless infrastructure for home or business use;
Make broadband wireless application in possible coverage.
|Operating Range||2.4~2.5 GHz|
|Launch Output||43dBm (10W)|
|Launch power input||Min: 0dBm Max: 27 dBm|
|Transmit Gain||25 dB typical|
|Receiv Gain||22 dB typical|
|Small Signal Gain Flatness||+- 1dB|
|Noise Figure||<3.5 dB typical|
|Awitch Time delay||<1 us|
|Coupling||N-K Female (50 Ohms)|
|Operatng.Temperature.Scope||-25ºC ~ 55ºC|
|Dimensions||152 x 131 x 26 mm|
Package Weight:2.000kg (4.41lb.)
Package Size:20cm x 15cm x 5cm (7.87in x 5.91in x 1.97in)
Even with a wireless router, there are usually certain areas in homes and businesses that do not
pick up the signal. There are many Wi-Fi boosters available to increase wireless signals, some
with extra features.
Who Benefits from a Wi-Fi Booster?
A Wi-Fi booster is useful for people who have numerous places in their home or business where a
wireless signal does not reach. A Wi-Fi booster connects to the owner's current wireless network
and makes the signal stronger by bouncing the signal around the area.
Wi-Fi Booster vs. Wireless Repeater
Technically, a "wireless booster" is a Wi-Fi signal amplifier that connects to the owner's wireless
router, making the signal stronger. On the other hand, a "wireless repeater" is a standalone device
that increases the network's reach to places that may not otherwise pick up the signal. Most
experts use the terms "wireless booster" and "wireless repeater" interchangeably, as wireless
repeaters often amplify signals in addition to strengthening them. One of the most important
features to look for when purchasing a Wi-Fi booster is the estimated range.
Wi-Fi Booster Features
Routers come in b, g, and n models. Shoppers find that most routers are compatible with all Wi-Fi
boosters, but they should check to make sure before buying one.
Installing a Wi-Fi Booster
When installing Wi-Fi boosters, owners should place them in a location where they can pick up
the router's signal clearly. It is important to keep it away from interference, which includes thick
walls and signal-emitting appliances.
With a Wi-Fi booster, people can get wireless signals from virtually anywhere. When choosing a
Wi-Fi booster, shoppers should learn about the features that can enhance their experience and
determine which models come with them. Shoppers should also make sure that their router is
compatible with the Wi-Fi booster because not all boosters work with all router styles. Users can
set up their Wi-Fi booster in a matter of minutes.
We are a factory of high power WiFi boosters and mobile signal repeaters. Our product´s design is the best, inside and outside.
Here I detail some uses for your reference.
Our WiFi Boosters are used to amplify:
- Access Points
- IP cameras
- Remote control helicopters, planes, cars and boats under 2,4 and 5,8Ghz
- Hotspot servers in hotels, airports, convention centers, restaurants, supermarkets...
- Walkie Talkies
- Medical equipment
Our mobile phone repeaters are used to kill the black points without signal in:
- Parking spaces
- Ships and boats
- Alarms & security systems
- 4G routers (using our repeaters as a 4G booster)
- Telephone switchboards
- Discotheques and disco bars
1. If still no signal receipt after activated booster, please check whether outdoor antenna point to signal tower, or the place you install outdoor antenna have strong signal, it need be 3bar signal or more.
2. If can not call out, please adjust the direction of outdoor antenna.
3. If strength is not steady, please check whether outdoor and indoor antennas are too close. Please ensure the outdoor and indoor antenna have max distance, with a wall between and not in a same horizontal line.
1. Install outdoor antenna at the place where has good signal, as high as possible. Fix it very well.
2. Connect outdoor antenna to "BTS" Port on the Booster through cable.
3. Connect indoor antenna(s) to "User" or "Mobile" Port on the Booster directly or through cable.also.
4. Plug Power Adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.