This TOSHIBA replacement battery pack is a 3380mAh, 14.8, rechargeable, removable, Li-polymer battery designed to work with TOSHIBA PA5136U-1BRS. The Hi-Quality toshiba laptop battery meets or exceeds original manufacturer specifications for the TOSHIBA PA5136U-1BRS Laptop Battery in quality, durability, and performance.
- Capacity: 3380mAh / 52Wh
- Li-ion battery
- Output: 14.8V
- Compact and light weight battery for daily use.
- With CE and ISO9001 certificate for quality assurance
- RoHS approved for toxic free
- Advanced Li-ion technology provides improved energy density.
- Cadmium-free to make sure toxic free
- Battery can be used more than 500 times (charge and discharge)
- With 12 months warranty and we guarantee the battery quality within one year of delivery.
- The online sales price already included the shipping cost to worldwide.
- Any enquiry or wholesales request, contact us at email@example.com
- Compatible for battery with part number: PA5136U-1BRS
Compatible original Battery Code:
TOSHIBA Portege Z30 Series TOSHIBA Portege Z30-A Series TOSHIBA Portege Z30t-A Series
Maintenance and Use Instructions
1.A new toshiba PA5136U-1BRS battery packs usually comes in a discharged condition with a very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use. Refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2.If the replacement for Toshiba PA5136U-1BRS battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
3.When charge the TOSHIBA Portege Z30-A battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don't unplugged the power on the battery charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later.
4.When charging the Toshiba PA5136U-1BRS Laptop Battery for the first time your charging device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the charging device and repeat the charging procedure.
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.