1. LCD screen: 160*160
2. Enter key: Confirm a selection of a menu list and operate it
3. Esc key: Retune to the previous screen
4. Up/down arrow: Move the curse up or down
5. Left/right arrow: Turn page
1. Display: Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power: 12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: 225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
1. User’s manual -- Instructions on tool operations
2. Extension cable -- Connects the tool to diagnostic connector.
3..OBDII connectors -- Provide power to the tool and communicate between the tool and vehicle.
The tool is directly powered up through the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC) except VOLVO (A/B connectors) which need an external 12V power source.
Follow the steps below to turn on the tool:
1) Connect the extension cable to connector and to the tool.
2) Find DLC on vehicle.
A plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBD2 cable.
3) Plug diagnostic connector to the vehicle’s DLC.
4) Turn ignition on.
The tool allows you to make the following adjustments and settings:
1) Language: Selects desired language. The device supports English by default.
2) Contrast Adjustment: Adjusts the contrast of the LCD display.
3) Display Test: Checks the LCD display is working properly.
4) Keyboard Test: Checks if the the keyboard is working properly.
5) Information: Views software and hardware information of the tool and etc.
Compatible vehicles are as follows:
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet/GMC, Chrysler, Ford/Mercury/Lincoln, Honda, Isuzu, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercedes, Nissan/Infiniti, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Toyota/Lexus, Volvo, VW.