The item you are watching is our new arrival video door phone system
. The monitor is equipped with 9" high resolution color screen and the camera is 700TVL, which will enable you to see clearly who is at the door. The camera mounted at the outside of the door allows you to talk outside and the people at outside can also talk to you. This 2-way communication is an inexpensive and effective way to talk with the stranger at the door without actually opening the door. You will experience great benefit from this video door phone system
. Besides, both of the outdoor unit and indoor unit have good appearance and modern design, which can also be used a decoration of your house. It is a good choice for your home security and intercom.
This item contains 1 outdoor unit and 1 indoor unit
, it supports 2 outdoor cameras and 4 indoor monitors at most. If you need more cameras and monitors, please feel free to contact us for quotation.
1. 700TVL HD camera.
2. 6pcs 940nanometer IR LEDs for night vision.
3. Adjustable intercom volume.
4. Dual-way intercom.
5. IR sensor, turn on/off IR LEDs automatically.
6. View angle: 50°, Lens: 6mm.
7. Easy to install and DIY installation.
8. Zinc Alloy Shell, Vandal-proof design and Waterproof Cover.
1. 9" TFT High resolution Color screen.
2. Super Slim design.
3. 11 Ringtones for choice.
4. Monitor to Monitor intercom.
5. Door answering, monitoring and Unlocking.
6. Adjustable color, brightness and volume.
7. Elegant Apperance.
700TVL Waterproof Zinc Alloy Camera And 9" LCD Widescreen
The indoor monitor has luxurious and glossy body frame. It is not just an intercom and monitoring monitor, it is also a fashionable decoration of your house. The 9" Widescreen allows you see larger image outside . The waterproof outdoor unit build-in a 700TVL High resolution CMOS camera and it is made of zinc alloy, vandal-proof design.
Dual-way Intercom and Indoor Monitoring
When someone press the call button on outdoor unit, it will active the indoor monitor, monitor will turn on, ring and show the video outside. So you can see who is outside, a postman? a neighbor? a salesman? an old friend? or a burglar? Then you can press the response button on monitor to talk with the people outside, unlock the lock and press the response button again to end the conversion. When the monitor in standby mode, you can see what's going on outside by press monitoring button.
Night-vision design, makes you see clearly at night
The outdoor camera has 6pcs 940 nanometer IR LED and IR sensor , the IR sensor will turn on the IR led automatically when light in low level. It allows you can see clearly who is knocking the door even at night. It is brilliant design.
Electrical lock and indoor Unlock, make house safer
This door phone can work with 12V electrical lock, so you can connect an electrical lock to this system. With this function, you don't need go to the door to unlock for your guest, you just need to press unlock button on monitor. It will bring great convenience for you and your family members. (Please note the electrical lock is not included)
How It Works
Intercom operation: When someone presses the call button, the monitor will ring and show the video outside. Then you can press the answering button to talk to the outside, press it again to end the conversation. You can also press twice directly to end it if you don’t want to answer.
Monitor operations: In stanby mode, press the *monitoring* button, the monitor will show the image outside, then you can watch what is going on outside.
Unlock operations: When someone presses the call button, you can press the *unlocking* button to open the door for your guest.
This video door phone system can be widely used in Villa, office, private house, and other place needs intercom. It is not only a intercom system, but also a home security system.
How to handle a situation when someone (a stranger) is knocking on your door ?
It happens to all of us, sometimes regularly depending on the neighborhood. But if we hear an unexpected knock on your front door. The question is, what should we do ? Normally, we will do below things:
1. Open the door directly (It is not the best idea if you do not know who is outside. Obviously if you know it is the trusted person, then you can.)
2. Look out the door's window (if it has one) first to see who is knocking, if you don't recognize the person, you could ask through the door who they are and what they want. But the main thing is, it's best to look first, before blindly opening the door.
3. Ignore the knock on the door: If you are a woman(or child, older) at home alone, you may ignore the knock on the door. But if the stranger is a burglar – that person may go ahead and break-in if they think no-one is home. By making some noise or turning on a light, the stranger will know someone is home. On the other hand the person may continue to knock hoping to get your attention.
Now, the extremely effective and simple way is using our video door phone intercom speaker system.